We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- That’s right, be rewarded for giving back!
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Warehouse Coordinators are responsible for assigning funding for Warehouse lines, monitoring Warehouse, balancing availability and wiring funds that are originated by Loanpal. They are also required to balance, upload, order funds and assist in making sure that wire transactions are fully received and completed while working closely with the Closing Department Manager, Closers and Title Companies.
- Calculate and balance every wire transaction with Title/Escrow; resolve shortages, overages and calculate any additional funds as needed
- Track wire transfers by obtaining Federal Reference Number; communicate with Warehouse lines staff and troubleshoot wire issues
- Monitor daily reports to ensure wire transactions were sent successfully; Interact with Finance Dept. to satisfy any missing or incomplete loans on Warehouse line report
- Clear Warehouse exceptions; validate and pay off Warehouse lines
- Record and save Purchase Advices in Encompass daily; monitor the Purchase Advice Inbox for incoming PA's
- Request notes to Warehouse Bank; update Encompass with tracking on notes
- 2+ years' Mortgage experience preferred
- 2+ years' experience in Accounting preferred
- Precise attention to detail
- Familiarity with AUS finding, Lock Confirmation, Loan Approvals, Fees, Loan Programs and HUD's
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Willing to work early and late shifts when necessary
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!