We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
- Review and evaluate borrower profile including all income documentation, tax returns, credit reports, preliminary report, judgments, bankruptcy documents and appraisals.
- Analyze and calculate Income Documentation such as personal and business income statements; ensure all necessary documentation is requested to support final loan decisions.
- Exercise good judgment, conduct reasonableness tests and issue quality decisions
- Determine accuracy and completeness of files; ensure consistent processes
- Demonstrate proficiency in automated underwriting systems
- Maintain established service level standard of decisions within a 48-hour timeframe
- Communicate regularly with sales team, processing department and management
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!