We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
The Production Coordinator supports Senior Mortgage Specialists and provides assistance to ensure they are reaching their production goals. The support is heavily weighted in borrower communication, from disclosure through closing, and working closely with internal and external parties from realtors, escrow, underwriting and processing. Having current loan knowledge to assist with loan structuring and troubleshooting is necessary.
- Provides administrative assistance including running credit, opening escrow, following up on inspections, appraisals, determining insurance needs and maintaining current lock information.
- Reviews file for complete and accurate submission, follows up on remaining documents and reviews documents provided in anticipation of other conditions that may be required. Regularly updates SMS.
- Works closely with processors and escrow on necessary items or steps to bring loan files to close
- Structures and runs AUS and assists with pre-approvals and follows up on previous pre-approvals that may be dated.
- Manages current pipeline and regularly updates SMS and other parties as COE approaches. Also follows up on borrowers and their pre-approval home hunting process.
- Follows up on CD signing, loan document scheduling, and sellers signings and updates all parties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a be a fast learner and have the ability to adjust to changes in process/procedures
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to work overtime on short notice
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!