We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- That’s right, be rewarded for giving back!
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your strong leadership skills at a world positive company? Join our team as a collections manager and help us build out our collections team based on our company’s objectives and values. You will have the power to help mold and shape this team as our company grows. You must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build policies and procedures.
- Coordinate team responsibilities and processes to ensure maximize efficiency within your team.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding payments within our personal finance department.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections of outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate potential team members based on projected collections.
- Set corporate goals and objectives within your department.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis on collections efforts, trends and issues
- Implement credit policies and procedures that meet our corporate objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance OR equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of direct experience in credit and collections; knowledgeable in sales, negotiation and persuasion tools
- 2+ years management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!