Customer Support Specialist
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay - signing guarantees available!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
This is an entry-level position. Applicant must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn new skills. This position is a customer service position, so it requires that the applicant be good over the phone and be able to address customers questions or needs as they arise.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer customer service phone calls
- Run and analyze reports
- Basic review and clearing of underwriting conditions to approve or deny loan files
- Willingness to complete other tasks as they arise
- Must be able to work various Saturdays with 1 Saturday off per month. Saturday shifts are 8 am-5 pm.
- Customer service skills required
- Must be able to adapt to quickly learning new systems
- Excellent math skills and computer skills
- Positive attitude and ability to deal with clients at all stages of the process
- Provide solutions for all clients and educate them on our products
Compensation: $17.75 w. bonus eligibility
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.