We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- That’s right, be rewarded for giving back!
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Looking for a fast-paced job where you get to utilize your strong communication skills at a world positive company? Join our team as a Collections Specialist and help us build out our collection’s expertise based on our company’s objectives and values. You will have the power to help mold and shape this team as our company grows. You must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build policies and procedures.
- Increase the collection of outstanding payments within our personal finance department, both as an individual contributor in the collections process (contacting customers for collection efforts) and as an expert in assisting others in collection efforts.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Help recruit, train and evaluate potential team members based on projected needs.
- Meet corporate goals and objectives within your department.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that meet our corporate objectives.
- 1-2 years of direct experience in credit and collections; knowledgeable in sales, negotiation and persuasion tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance OR equivalent work experience
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!