Senior Information Technology Specialist
About the Company
Loanpal is a growing group of dynamic and talented people with one collective goal – to deliver an exceptional lending experience for every customer. That goal remains ever more important to us today, as we continue to expand and evolve. We've created a lending process that leverages incredible technology that’s fast, friendly and simple to understand. By doing so, we ensure customer clarity, control and confidence every step of the way and the remarkable results of these efforts are evident in the lasting relationships we've built with our customers and business partners.
Now, we’re growing as a company to become the first World-Positive, Green Lender that provides friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modem technology. We launched our tech-enabled lending platform for residential solar and battery storage in 2018 and will quickly be launching additional lending platforms that support hundreds of clean energy products that will help our customers reduce their carbon footprint.
We also work closely with our nonprofit foundation – GivePower – who is committed to extending the environmental and social benefits of clean, renewable energy across the world. GivePower uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to the developing world. GivePower has helped power some of the economically poorest countries, including communities across more than a dozen countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America
This position is part of our Customer Success Team which owns IT support of the customer experience from onboarding new customers to supporting our existing customer base across the US.
As a Senior Information Technology Specialist, you need to demonstrate competent IT literacy and ability around applications and systems. Provide support for the internal and external users of our proprietary/custom Loan Origination application software. Answer technical questions, troubleshoot problems, and guide users to gain productive use of our software and systems. Application Support is responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across a business. Loanpal is seeking candidates with both business skills and technical IT knowledge and demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
- Provide support to applications, assist all end users, identify and resolve issues in production.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Utilize AWS services (CloudWatch, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Cognito, S3, etc.) to retrace what happened to an application and remedy or report bugs as required of the situation.
- Perform Partner setup and account configurations in AWS back end services (DynamoDB, S3, Cognito).
- Perform Dealer fee changes as requested in AWS back end services (DynamoDB).
- Provide API credentials and Sandbox access upon request in AWS back end services (IAM).
- Assist partners during the implementation/testing of our API’s.
- Support partners operationally in the usage of our API’s.
- Possess specialist knowledge of our internal systems, applications, and software both from a UI perspective and API access perspective.
- Provide application technical support to teams within the organization.
- Provide application technical support to partners/distributors who utilize the Loanpal platform.
- Utilize Freshservice ticketing system for all activities, manage tickets based on predefined priorities, ensure all tickets are resolved within our SLA, and keep our tickets up to date.
- Identify and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver regular and customized training to teams within the business.
- Communicate maintenance plans and upgrade notifications for the organization’s systems.
- Manage issues beginning with identifying, reporting, reproducing, testing, and certifying so there is a closed loop on full resolution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills and technology exposure to AWS Services like CloudWatch, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Cognito, S3, IAM etc.
- Customer first mentality