Compliance Reporting Specialist
We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
The Compliance Specialist will work together with other members of the Compliance department to help ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations and to the extent it applies to law and regulation, FNMA/FHLMC/HUD/VA guidelines, private investor requirements, and Company policies and procedures as related to their job duties.
- On a monthly basis conduct a review of HMDA data and work with LOB to discuss results of review.
- On a quarterley basis ensure completion of HMDA LAR report.
- Annually ensure timely and accurate filing of the Company's HMDa LAR.
- Perform Compliance monitoring, as necessary, in areas including but not limited to, HMDA, FCRA and fair lending. Discuss and report results to Compliance Management.
- Complete other state and federal reports required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in compliance or in the retail mortgage industry preferred
- Willing to learn and apply basic federal, state, and regulatory rules, laws, regulations, and statutes relevant to the mortgage industry
- Strong work ethic
- Precise attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of loan processes and procedures
- Experience with Encompass helpful but not required
- Some experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, and Excel
- Paid training and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants and other exciting venues
- Unlimited access to various snacks/drinks/coffee
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!