Senior Video Producer
WHO WE ARE
NextIQ is a renewable energy education company that creates and distributes premium content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to national audiences through its proprietary web platform.
The Senior Video Producer will develop video content for NextIQ’s newly developed training platform, bringing experience in the video production world from creative concepting, to shooting and editing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely delivery of quality video content.
- Create, prioritize and manage project backlog, manage roadmap and master production schedule.
- Collaborate with team to conceptualize creative ideas that will captivate the audience.
- Define, review and continually improve team development processes.
- Run production meetings to ensure effective communication of goals, tasks, progress, and blockers.
- Maintain and organize video assets.
- Manage video productions by setting up cameras, directing and shooting, running teleprompter, and organizing gear post-shoot.
- Ingest, organize, and efficiently edit, color and export video.
- Create titles, motion graphics and other supporting graphic elements for each video.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Passion for renewable energy.
- Strong understanding of current and trending gear and styles in the video production industry.
- Ability to proactively identify and recommend improvements to development process.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience developing complex project roadmaps and staffing plans.
- Experience defining and implementing content delivery processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in managing and running entire productions in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled in project management.
- Ability to negotiate and form consensus, define and drive action items.
- Very comfortable managing high profile guests and talent.
- Ability to guide interviews and manage studio.
- 7+ years production experience in video production industry with increasing responsibility.
- 4 years’ experience managing entire production flow from concept to delivery.
- Has managed other video producers directly.
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions: