We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Loanpal’s Product Management team is responsible for delivering innovative, best-in-class solutions across various platforms to power world-positive lending. We are obsessed with solving customer needs. We want every interaction to be simple and easy. We collaborate with user experience and design, business and technology partners across the enterprise to build software experiences that delight our customers and partners.
We are looking for a product and customer champion to help us shape the product roadmap and vision of our products and platforms. We are looking for a passionate product professional who truly embraces the ownership mindset and who obsesses over how to make the world a better place through world positive, friendly financing and investing.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Product Strategy – Work closely with senior leaders to set ambitious and clear product vision for growing and scaling our business and product offerings. Be uber data focused, leveraging data and business insights to evaluate performance of your product against business objectives, and pivot / adjust as appropriate, balancing risks, costs, and benefits effectively. Be in tune with the competitive and industry landscape to identify customer needs and trends.
Execution – Be responsible for all aspects of technology product development including discovery, requirements gathering, development, and implementation of features. Ensure rigor in execution and attention to detail by effectively managing the product feature backlog. Coordinate seamless Go-to-Market activities. Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and manage expectations. Work closely with partners across the board, including UX, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Legal, Engineering, etc.
Leadership – Motivate the engineering squad to leverage individual strengths to overcome challenges. Model team norms and contribute to positive team dynamics, leading to continuous team performance improvement. Foster an environment of trust, effectively communicating within the squads and with an ecosystem of stakeholders.
Communication and Reporting – Regularly provide updates to senior leaders, stakeholders, partners, squad members, etc. Effectively tailor communications to the appropriate audience to ensure broad alignment, awareness, and advocacy of the product.
Partnership – Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies) by integrating the end to end client experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual will need in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Must be willing to travel to Roseville, Ca. 2-4 times a month if remote or located in our SF office. Frequency expected to reduce significantly post initial on-boarding
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution seamlessly, and energized by a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Strong program management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize data
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- Proficient in defining well-thought out user stories, with thorough acceptance criteria and use cases
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb customer experience
- Adept with Agile, Lean Start Up, and Design Thinking; experience with A/B Testing is a plus
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs, and be able to tell a compelling story
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an interactive process and an Agile development methodology
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs
- Effective in partnering cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus
Field of Study/Area of Experience: 5-7 years experience.