Customer Care Supervisor
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- That’s right, be rewarded for giving back!
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Customer Care Supervisor will assist the Customer Care Manager by supporting multiple customer service initiatives related to inbound/outbound dialing campaigns. The Customer Care Supervisor will help our customers through their post fund loan care process and provide them with a variety of additional financial service opportunities.
- General supervising, monitoring, coaching, motivating and encouraging agents through positive communication and feedback
- Assist Customer Care Manager with monitoring production, performance levels and performance improvement tasks
- Assist Contact Center Senior Management with achieving campaign and departmental goals.
- Provide guidance and support to agents on calls as needed; assist with technical problems as needed
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly statistics and provide reporting to leadership as needed
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service in a management or supervisory role
- Familiarity with automated dialing systems
- Full understanding of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred, but not required
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!