We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Servicing Supervisor is responsible for providing guidance, context, and operational oversight for the Loanpal Servicing team. As a Contact Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the Servicing Call Center Team to deliver an exceptional customer experience through telephone and digital channels. You will be responsible for meeting team performance goals including service level as well as contributing to establish department procedures.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering Servicing phone calls and emails
- Assigning emails and payoff quotes to the team
- Assisting customers who request to be escalated
- Training of new hires when applicable
- Assist with interviewing, employee coaching, and performance management of team members
- Deep understanding of call center operations, systems, and processes
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry preferred; mortgage experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing remote staff with the ability to monitor performance and maintain employee engagement preferred
- Excellent communication and skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of customers and employees
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction while ensuring quality standards are met
- Significant experience with MS Office Suite with intermediate/advanced technical skills