Closing Team Lead
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Team Lead is responsible for helping supervise closing pipeline, balancing queues & assisting with overflow, escalations, & problem solving. Coordinate activities include monitoring, process improvement, training, reporting and special projects. Help increase productivity as well as meeting daily goals /expectations, work closely with Manager to coach, motivate and develop good quality of loans. Performs other duties as assigned and directed by Manager.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach newbies to become experts in their positions. Train staff on how to solve loan discrepancies and balance work flow effectively while solving for loan issues. Provide performance management and tutor as needed.
- Assist the manager in training materials and facilitating department standards and procedures.
- Provide loan coverage when closing member is out. Assist with heavy volume of files in all areas of the department.
- Work closely with closing manager to help manage pipeline and processing to ensure overall pipeline of active loans is processed efficiently and accurately and staying within SLAs
- Ensure workflow is established, and being completed, to meet the daily buckets. Review and audit loans to ensure quality.
- Helps clears Post Closing Deficiencies if needed and balanced Post Consummation CD meeting providing for any urgent FHA/VA insuring purposes.
- Minimum of 4 years Mortgage Closing Experience (Conventional, FHA, and VA )
- Strong understanding of TRID Disclosures, CD/LE
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to function independently and as a team player who collaborates will with others while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and able to handle frequent changes
- Experience interpreting internet-based loan and document guidelines
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.