Finance made Friendly
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay - signing guarantees available!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Review all new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower
- Prepare and send out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosure material and perform required research of verification
- Review loan packages to insure compliance with investor guidelines and submit them to Underwriting for approval
- Manage loan pipeline and communicate the status of all loans to each principle party involved
- 4 or more years of residential mortgage loan processing experience required
- 1 or more years of FHA mortgage loan processing highly preferred
- Experience with Encompass required
- Strong working knowledge of Point, DU, LP and FHA Connection preferred
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university a plus
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and attire
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!