WHO WE ARE
GivePower’s mission is to electrify the world with clean energy, and provide greater health, economic and educational opportunities to developing regions that need it most. Our growing team is made up of passionate, creative problem-solvers who value community, vision, and impact. We focus on building and operating projects that provide solar-powered solutions for improving education, water access, food production, and conservation. We also provide life-changing voluntourism treks for donors and teams wishing to be a part of the impact they’re making. We create and deploy innovative technology to solve some of the world’s biggest problems. If you crave an opportunity to meaningfully improve the lives of those in need, come join the charge!
As Partnership Coordinator, you are responsible for the smooth execution of all corporate partnerships by assisting in new partners’ onboarding and continued engagement with our organization. You have a knack for juggling many projects and can prioritize effectively to ensure urgent matters are readily addressed. You are adept at communicating both verbally and in writing and have a high level of skill in using Excel and PowerPoint. Your organizational skills and attention to detail are greatly valued by others. This is a part-time role where you’ll work directly with key decision-makers inside and outside of the GivePower team. By working seamlessly with the VP Corporate Partnerships, you’ll thrive in providing each donor an exceptional experience as we work together to serve those in need around the world.
- Maintain strong working relationships with GivePower’s corporate partners
- Research, identify, assess and develop new fundraising opportunities and relationships
- Implement a coordinated strategy of tracking our fundraising pipeline, donations, forecasting budgets and assisting with monthly donor deliverables
- Assist in sharing marketing assets to all new and existing GivePartners
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Team to build a robust and updated GivePartners Toolbox that contains all marketing assets to launch and support partnerships
- Collect partner reports for invoicing purposes monthly and quarterly, as needed
- Maintain knowledge of current fundraising compliance requirements and ensure all partnerships have complete and appropriate filings
- Support the VP Corporate Partnerships in other tasks required for successfully meeting the organizations goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong skills in Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel; Xero and Slack a plus
- Experience in sales, business development or fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills while having the ability to work with diverse skills sets and cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated command of all social media technology and operation
- Exceptionally strong and efficient organization skills
- Quick responsiveness to requests from various stakeholders
- Ability to work part-time
GivePower is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply.