District Sales Manager
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package.
The District Sales Manager will build his/her own sales team to sell and close conventional, FHA and VA residential home loans. The District Sales Manager will handle all aspects monitoring and managing the sales process within a designated branch.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation of the branch including production/origination efforts, recruitment and development of personnel, coaching report and scheduling of tasks
- Supervise, train, monitor and motivate Mortgage Loan Officers (inside sales) and/or Mortgage Loan Originators and other production personnel
- Oversee the production/origination of multiple Branch offices including new market research, office locations, hiring and management issues.
- Represent a full range of mortgage financing solutions as a direct lender while educating all potential refinance and purchase clients regarding the features and benefits of our products
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Branch or Sales Manager, Mortgage Broker or related position in mortgage lending, originations and/or mortgage banking environment (retail preferred)
- Ability to build a sales team with proven mortgage loan sales producers in a short period
- Proven past record of personal production to demonstrate knowledge, experience and ability to train, supervise, monitor and motivate own sales team
- Solid understanding of sales and marketing of consumer products and the ability to supervise, train, and teach sales team methods to sell and deliver such products to diverse individuals and groups in a professional, ethical and effective manner
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to underwrite a file thorough guideline knowledge, great deal structuring ability, and ability to underwrite income
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!