Loan Officer, Mortgage
Note: This position is also available at our campuses in Scottsdale, AZ, Roseville, CA, and Sacramento, CA.
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Join a winning team!
LoanPal is looking for talented loan officers to originate home loans through our in-house, mortgage banking operation. We hire loan officers that want to offer a world-class experience to our customers.
Our exclusive lead source is proven to convert at higher than average rates and we offer an aggressive COMPENSATION PLAN that will continually reward you the more you produce! We also have a dynamic culture that supports your success and long-term career goals.
Successful candidates for this role must possess excellent customer service skills, consistent work habits, and a proven track record of meeting client expectations while achieving established company sales quotas.
WHAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU:
- Competitive base salary with a tiered commission and bonus structure to award performance
- Inbound pre-screened leads provided to you by our in-house, lead generation team
- We underwrite and fund our loans as a Direct Mortgage Banker
- A full spectrum of lending options that includes conventional, government, jumbo and non-QM loans
- Continual education and training to maximize your growth opportunities
- 2-5 years of mortgage experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced, sales role; inside sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance preferred, or equivalent work experience
- High confidence and relationship skills
- Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames
- High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude
- Must possess, or have the ability to possess upon hire, a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license per the SAFE Act; may be asked to become licensed in multiple states
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!