Loan Operations Specialist
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay - signing guarantees available!
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Loan Operations Specialist ensures the timely receipt of all documents needed to fully process and complete a mortgage loan package under management supervision. They ensure that title, appraisal, payoffs, verification's, borrower documents, etc. are obtained. They also help maintain communication with the customer and all parties to ensure that loans are processed smoothly and timely.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews loan application under the supervision of a Loan Specialist Manager for accuracy and completion; ensures timely receipt of title, appraisal,verification, payoffs and any other third party items needed for underwriting and funding
- Communicate with all parties regarding the status of the loan transaction including, loan officer, underwriting, client, realtor, title, etc
- Run Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector prior to loan being turned in for pipeline.
- Updates and clear title issues, request home owners insurance changes and updates, payoffs, subordination and credit reports as necessary
- Coordinate with management and team members on file status and loan priority
- Ensure each file goes through the same processes and submission and compliance guidelines, including re-disclosure
- Minimum of 6 months of recent experience in mortgage operations as a support team member or similar experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Expert customer service skills; proactive communication to customers and partners
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively with others
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
If you are an extraordinary professional who thrives in a collaborative work culture and values a rewarding career, then we want to work with you! Apply today!