Customer Care Adviser
We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
Learn more about our perks and culture!
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
The Customer Care Adviser provides professional, quality, and "best in class" service to our customers at a variety of touch points during our customer’s journey with us. This position involves activities that include making outbound phone calls, taking inbound phone calls and providing support via e-mail and other electronic communication means.
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- Representing Loanpal as a subject matter expert during a series of calls to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Offer additional Loanpal products to customers that may benefit from Loanpal’s other services
- Update Loanpal systems to ensure each interaction with a customer is well documented
- Handle issues with diplomacy to ensure that every customer is happy with their experience with Loanpal
- Escalate issues to management when necessary and ensure customer concerns are explained effectively and clearly.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by manager.
What qualifications do I need to have?
- 3+ years of customer service and/or sales experience,
- Previous solar customer service or sales experience highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team.
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
- Bilingual preferred
Schedules: Various schedules are available based on business needs.
Compensation: $22/hr w. no bonus OR $15/hr w. bonus plan
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid training and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with various team building activities and seasonal company events
- Casual dress
- Benefit program with discounts & rewards to theme parks, restaurants and other exciting venues
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401k benefits
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.