Partner Relations Manager
We provide friendly financing options for those who dream of living a more sustainable lifestyle and want to save money using modern technology. Our collective mission is to make a positive impact on the planet, build lasting relationships with our valued partners and customers, and deliver a tech-enabled lending experience that is simple, fast, and frictionless.
We are creating a financial ecosystem that connects billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve better sustainability, we are revolutionizing the $350B+ home improvement industry and protecting our only planet.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar-based solutions to power life’s basic needs for people in developing regions of the world.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet, and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Partner Relations Manager will assist the Consumer Finance team with Partner Audits, Customer Complaint resolution, and ensuring partners are compliant.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete partner audits on a monthly basis to ensure partners are adhering to company standards of efficiency and customer service.
- Constantly communicating with partners regarding past, current, and future projects.
- Effectively manage complaint resolution with clients and vendors on a weekly basis.
- Resolve compliance concerns based on state laws.
- Hold partners accountable to timelines and guidelines spelled out in the partnership agreement
- Strategically work with partners on enhancing the customer experience
- Ability to analyze data and notice trends
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to multi task
- Work independently
- Effectively interact with high profile partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Solar knowledge preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.