We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
Closers are responsible for preparing and disclosing the initial Closing Disclosures, accurately preparing loan documents and auditing funding packages while working closely with Sales, Processors, Underwriters and Title Companies to ensure regulatory compliance throughout the closing process in a professional manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate preparation of Closing Disclosures as required by TRID. Understand and follow all procedures relating to job function to help ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Maintain a pipeline of loans in various stages from initial closing disclosure to funding, balancing and wire. Loan must be kept up daily and within closing expected time frame
- Review and verify all fees and charges associated with the loan are final and accurate and ensure accuracy and consistency of required documents
- Verify the loan file against Encompass, our loan operating system, to ensure all loan terms and conditions match underwriting approval following each loan program guidelines.
- Reviews and audits executed closing docs, calculates wire amount for each loan package, balances figures with the settlement agent and prepares wire request for funding of each loan
- Responds and clears Post Closing Deficiencies in a timely manner. Balanced and finalized Post Consummation CD meeting deadline dates.
- Minimum of 2 years Mortgage Closing Experience (Conventional, FHA and VA )
- Strong understanding of TRID Disclosures, CD/LE
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred
- Experience interpreting internet-based loan and document guidelines
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.