We are the world-positive lender. Our mission is to connect billions of dollars of capital to millions of homeowners that want to convert their outdated houses into modern, smart, energy-efficient homes. By unlocking access to numerous products that help people achieve a more sustainable lifestyle, we are revolutionizing the $350 billion+ home improvement industry. As such, we have become the financial ecosystem for mission-driven businesses who need fast and frictionless lending to empower their customers, and we help consumers save money with our modern lending technology.
As part of our world-positive initiative, we are also the official sponsor of GivePower – a foundation that uses solar energy and storage technologies to deliver the most essential community services to regions of the world that need it most.
If you have an unstoppable desire to make a meaningful impact on our planet and help mission-driven businesses and consumers achieve a more sustainable future, join us.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Premier training programs. We invest in your professional development.
The Disclosure Specialist will be responsible to review the file, ensure the file is within compliance and send the initial disclosures to the borrower. The disclosure specialist will also be responsible to re-disclose any change in the file including: adding a borrower, lock extensions, pricing hits, VA funding fee, loan program etc. This position is also responsible to send out State Specific disclosures and disclose Appraised Value changes.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review the file (program, lock confirmation, application, loan fees, loan cost etc) to generate and send out the initial disclosures; send out the state specific disclosures for NJ, MD, TX & DC after final approval
- Generate and create re-disclosures for changes that must be disclosed to the borrower for compliance purposes
- Review the file to ensure all fees are accurate and allowable; review the lock confirmation and ensure there are no costs that must be disclosed or addressed.
- Run a Mavent report and correct and fail/warnings.
- Answer questions in the disclosure inbox. Resend disclosures to borrowers/agents when they are locked from the system. Work on all rushed files submitted by management
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Requires a be a fast learner
- Ability to adjust to changes in process/procedures
- Great attention to detail and well organized
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to work overtime on short notice
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one's supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.