Customer Lending Representative
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing information to customers by verifying understanding of request, answering questions, and offering assistance. The Customer Lending Representative (CLR) will be the first point of contact for consumers who are searching for the best product that fits their needs.
- Handles outbound and inbound calls as the first touch point for new customers. Provides excellent customer service to prospective customers.
- Ensures the appropriate resolution and provides the proper communication to the customer.
- Works in a call center environment supporting customers directly.
- Helps customers by verifying information submitted by the consumer through an online inquiry.
- Identifies customer’s goals and objectives and quickly builds rapport with potential customers.
- Enters call data in the Interactive Scripter program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service/call center/sales experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.