MRI Technologist, PRN
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!!
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health to the community. We are looking for empathetic, patient-focused MRI Technologists to join our team! The responsibility of the MRI Technologist include empathetic and instructional approach to patient care, the preparation, operation of imaging, collection data using computers, necessary imaging devices and care of instrumentation, patient physical safety and MRI safety
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team that Cares About the Community
- Excellent Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Supports the mission of Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Explains procedures to patient/family accurately and to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains all equipment appropriately
- Utilizes appropriate equipment and supplies to perform exams or aide in performance of diagnostic procedures that comply with the states scope of practice.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with all customers.
- Assists the Radiologist as needed for completion of procedures.
- Adheres to standard of care outline for customers in policy and procedures as the Medical Director of Imaging Services.
- Maintains certifications, licensure and job related/accreditation competencies and requirements.
- Performs patient examinations proficiently, efficiently and safely.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customers.
- Completes ordered exams and assembles data in folder to be read by the Radiologist/Physician. Generates exam charges in Radiology computer system.
- Utilizes resources to provide the best standard of care for patients in Imaging Services.
- Acts as patient’s advocate prior, during and following exams.
- Maintains accurate patient records and documents pertinent data and patient information completely.
- Reviews patient history and obtains appropriate order.
- Evaluate images and adjust imaging parameters appropriately.
- Competent with the use of sterile techniques.
- The ability to work independently and produce high quality images with minimal supervision.
- Review and assist with completion of the MRI safety questionnaire.
- Administer various gadolinium based contrast agents.
- Competent in IV starts.
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current BLS certification
- ARRT, with MR registry within 12 months of employment
- 2 years of experience
Patient 1st – We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together – We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up – We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! – We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy – We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.