LPN / CMA / MA, Lawrence Urology Specialists, FT, Days
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!
Licensed Practical Nurse
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for the communities we serve. We are looking for a detail-oriented and patient-focused Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team! The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) functions as a member of the patient care team, under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), and under the direction of the physician. They provide nursing care following established policies and procedures in accordance with the healthcare organization, while complying with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information.
Here at Lawrence Urology Specialists, staff is continuously learning in a fun and open environment. Urology is a fast paced clinic setting with the ability to utilize your skills to the fullest. We have the best of both worlds when it comes to seeing patients for clinic visits and procedures!
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- **Sign-On Bonus**
- Join a Team That Cares About the Community
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Excellent Benefits
- Participates in the collection of patient data.
- Collaborates with care team members to develop patient/family plan of care and prioritize strategies when needed.
- Implements orders, within scope of practice, for patient/family plan of care.
- Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the patient care team.
- Comply with procedures, regulations and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Administers medications/treatments and observes/documents patient’s response.
- Provide direct patient contact while providing quality care.
- Evaluates patient’s progress towards identified outcomes.
- Performs care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Practical Nursing degree from an accredited program
- Current Kansas Practical Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support
- 2 years relevant experience
Certified Medical Assistant / Medical Assistant
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health for the communities we serve. We are looking detail-oriented and patient-focused Medical Assistants/ Certified Medical Assistants to join our team! A Medical Assistant performs administrative and/or clinical tasks to support the work of the physician and other healthcare professionals. This position assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management while maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
• Join a Team That Cares About the Community
• Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
• Professional Development and Recognition
• Excellent Benefits
• Engages patients throughout the interaction to create a welcoming and confident patient experience.
• Confidentially collects patient demographic and insurance information accurately and documents into computer systems.
• Accurately completes all registration forms and ensures patient understanding of conditions of admission.
• Effectively communicates and educates patients on their rights and responsibilities and available access through the patient portal.
• Coordinates all hospital admission types: inpatient, outpatient, emergency and pre-admits.
• Maintains departmental expectations for POS collections, accuracy, wait times and other customer service measures.
• Comply with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information and confidentiality.
• Assumes other duties deemed necessary for exceptional patient interactions and customer service.
• Active Kansas Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) OR
• Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
• Active Kansas or National Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) OR
• Nursing student who has successfully completed their first semester of nursing skills in an accredited nursing program; must successfully complete department skills checklist within 90 days of hire
• BLS upon hire
• Certified/Registered as a Medical Assistant
• Six months clinical experience
Patient 1st – We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together – We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up – We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! – We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy – We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.