Registered Nurse RN / Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, Lawrence Pulmonary Specialists, FT, Days
Take Your Career to the Next Level with LMH Health!!
At LMH Health, we are committed to being a partner for lifelong health to the community. We are looking for patient-focused Registered Nurses to join our team. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization, while complying with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information.
Top Reasons to work at LMH Health
- Join a Team that Cares About the Community
- ** Sign on Bonus **
- Tuition Reimbursement to Support Continuing Education
- Professional Development and Recognition
- Develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families promoting decision making based on the assessment of patient medical histories, symptoms, examinations, diagnosis, conditions and treatments.
- Communicate and collaborate concisely and continuously among clinical team, including physicians, both verbally and in documentation focusing on patients identified problems and needs by implementing and monitoring patient care plans, as well as recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate, to optimize their health outcomes.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes by:
- Utilizing information, resources and technology
- Provide Patient Centered Care Nursing processes including Patient/Family, Evidence Based Practices (EBP) and safety and process improvement
- Exemplifies professionalism: applies lifelong learning; contributes to the science of nursing; participates in governance; shares knowledge to expand the scale and scope of best practices with others; builds the ethical, moral and regulatory base for best practices and processes of patient and unit care.
- Performs nursing care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned in line with current basic nursing scope.
- Associates in Nursing or diploma
- Current Basic life Support for Healthcare Providers, however based on department, certification in ACLS and PALS then the BLS requirement is waived.
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Kansas
- Bachelors in Nursing
Patient 1st – We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together – We are part of the LMH team that works together to achieve excellence.
Speak Up – We embrace a transparent culture of open, respectful communication where ideas are valued and solutions are created.
Innovate! – We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It – We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy – We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.