Clinic Support Specialist, Oncology, FT Days
Schedule: 8:30am to 5:00pm
FOR THIS POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WITH MEDICAL OFFICE EXPERIENCE AND SCHEDULING EXPERIENCE.
Something special starts here.
You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health.
You'll find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health:
· Join a team that cares about the community
· Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
· Professional development and recognition
· Excellent benefits
We’re looking for you.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven, Clinic Support Specialist to join our team! The Clinic Support Specialist registers patients into the clinic, schedules appointments, collects and processes co-pays and past due balances, greets patients, assists with insurance and billing functions, handles telephone calls, and handles the routine administrative assistant functions with the supervision of the Director.
- Responsible for accurate encounter registration including data entry of demographic, insurance, and scheduling for the clinic patient.
- Initially greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner as they arrive for check in for their appointment.
- Educates the staff and physicians in the process of scheduling and use of computer systems.
- Schedules patients for appointments over the phone, in person and electronically.
- Manages multiple responsibilities at a time including patient inquiries, correspondence, data entry, medical record compliance, stocks forms, and other office support functions.
- Confirm eligibility from insurance companies via websites.
- Demonstrate proficient use of computer software, telephone system and general office equipment.
- Supports organizational efforts towards regulatory mandates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience.
- Some college with emphasis on business or healthcare.
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
Our Cultural Beliefs
Patient First. We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together. We actively strive to be a diverse LMH Health team that works together to achieve excellence.
Listen/Speak Up. We embrace a diverse culture of open, respectful, well-intended communication where we listen, share, and value ideas to create equitable solutions.
Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy. We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health, we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.