Registered Nurse RN, OR, FT Days
Schedule: FT Days 6:45 am - 5:15 pm
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Something special starts here.
You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health.
You'll find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health:
- Join a team that cares about the community
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Professional development and recognition
- Excellent benefits
We’re looking for you.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization, while complying with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information. This position leads the coordination of care for patients by applying effective decision making skills based on patient/family healthcare needs and priorities.
- Develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families promoting decision making based on the assessment of patient medical histories, symptoms, examinations, diagnosis, conditions and treatments.
- Communicate and collaborate concisely and continuously among clinical team, including physicians, both verbally and in documentation focusing on patients identified problems and needs by implementing and monitoring patient care plans, as well as recording and communicating patient conditions as appropriate, to optimize their health outcomes.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes by:
- Utilizing information, resources and technology
- Provide Patient Centered Care Nursing processes including Patient/Family, Evidence Based Practices (EBP), safety and process improvement
- Exemplifies professionalism: applies lifelong learning; contributes to the science of nursing; participates in governance; shares knowledge to expand the scale and scope of best practices with others; builds the ethical, moral and regulatory base for best practices and processes of patient and unit care.
- Performs nursing care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned in line with current basic nursing scope.
- Associates in Nursing or diploma
- Current Basic life Support for Healthcare Providers, however based on department, certification in ACLS and PALS then the BLS requirement is waived.
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Kansas
- Bachelors in Nursing
- ACLS within 6 months of hire (ED, ICU/2East or other units)
Our Cultural Beliefs
Patient First. We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together. We actively strive to be a diverse LMH Health team that works together to achieve excellence.
Listen/Speak Up. We embrace a diverse culture of open, respectful, well-intended communication where we listen, share, and value ideas to create equitable solutions.
Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy. We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health, we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.