Patient Care Tech (CNA, CMA, EMT, 1yr Nursing School), Medical Nursing FT Days
Schedule: FT Days 6:45 am - 7:15 pm
Sign On Bonus: $1,000
Something special starts here.
You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it: the difference between an average life and the good life. When your cup is full – with joy, purpose and lifelong health – it shows. At LMH Health, we are all about healthy people, healthy communities and healthy futures, and that makes us your destination for an exceptional career. From flexible, work-life harmony to competitive pay and great advancement potential, find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health.
You'll find everything you’re looking for at LMH Health:
- Join a team that cares about the community
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Professional development and recognition
- Excellent benefits
We’re looking for you.
The Clinical Associate is responsible for providing selected patient care activities working under the direction of an RN. Must have excellent customer service skills and be a team player. Recognize changes in patient condition and reports to appropriate person. Assists in the admission, discharge and transfer of patients. Responds compassionately to patient requests and call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide direct care in accordance with treatment plans, as directed by the charge nurse, RN or nursing director.
- Accompany patients to various treatments throughout the facility.
- Complete required documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform and assist with patient lifts, transfers, positioning and ambulation.
- Observe report and document questionable patient conditions to the RN on duty.
- Assist with patient meals and bathing as directed.
- Performs nursing care according to the population served on the unit as referenced in the Administrative, Scope of Services Policy.
- Comply with laws and regulations in maintaining patient information.
- Current Kansas Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program (CMA) OR
- Current Kansas or National EMT training certification OR
- completion of 1 year of nursing school
- Current BLS certification
- Prior patient care experience
Our Cultural Beliefs
Patient First. We consider the patient first in everything we do.
Better Together. We actively strive to be a diverse LMH Health team that works together to achieve excellence.
Listen/Speak Up. We embrace a diverse culture of open, respectful, well-intended communication where we listen, share, and value ideas to create equitable solutions.
Innovate! We actively explore new ideas and approach change with agility and an open mind.
Own It/Solve It. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and we collaborate for solutions.
In Joy. We create a workplace that is both fun and meaningful.
At LMH Health, we value inclusion and diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to apply. Employment is decided on the basis of experience and qualifications that meet the business need.