National Sales Executive (Enterprise New Logo Hunter)
SummaryLiveVox is a pre-IPO, high growth, leading provider of enterprise cloud contact and customer engagement center solutions, managing 12+ billion interactions annually. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies, enabling our clients to excel in a changing business environment. Over the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ contact center platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best positioned solution for a $25 Billion market, where customers demand a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer engagement platform.
The Sales Executive is professional, highly motivated and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, distributed field sales and services organization. S/he possesses excellent communication and time management skills to manage multiple, disparate concurrent sales and services activities and to build effective relationships with customers, partners and internal contacts throughout the company. Incumbents have extensive sales management experience and demonstrated ability to achieve high customer satisfaction with the selling process. The successful candidate will thrive within a collaborative, team environment.
- Articulate the value of LiveVox through presentations, demonstrations and open discussions with C-level executives.
- Facilitate sales quota achievement with an emphasis on customer results and solution ROI
- Engage LiveVox team members in a wide variety of situations and across the various team member disciplines (Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Support, etc.).
- Partner with the LV Business Consultants and our marketing team to sell LiveVox solutions.
- Develop materials in-line with the specific sales and/or services opportunity requirements.
- Effectively prospect and create product interest through assorted mediums, achieving the healthy pipeline to support quota achievement in future quarters.
- Prepare responses to customer RFI/RFP's.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of three to five years in sales. Telephony and/or Automated Dialer experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of inbound/outbound call center experience
- Sales skills including demonstration of solution, presentation of ROI, overcoming common objections and the ability to interact with C-level executives is critical. BS/BA and additional studies in business and/or marketing are beneficial.
- Business development experience in the telecommunications and enterprise applications industry is desired.
- Travel required.
The Sales Executive role includes the responsibilities listed in the Table below.
Table: Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Develop territory
- Advance leads through the pipeline and close
- Book deals (multi-year whenever possible) with maximum contracted minimum spend that exceed profitability threshold
- Set accurate expectations for solution capabilities
- Sell base solution with expectation that consulting and advisory services have value and will be provided at an incremental charge
- Sell consulting services (effectiveness assessments and operational improvements)
- Involve implementation leader prior to quoting solution to potential account. Only quote implementation prices per list or with prior approval from implementation leader
- Overcome prospect objections and position LiveVox to expand prospect’s market share
- Adhere to price list and discounting policy. Get formal approval for all exceptions
- Comply with CRM processes and data entry requirements, reporting, and pipeline management discipline
- Sell certification program (once developed)
- Control selling expenses in accordance with expense policies