National Account Executive
LiveVox is a pre-IPO, high growth, leading provider of enterprise cloud contact and customer engagement center solutions, managing 12+ billion interactions annually. With over 15 years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies, enabling our clients to excel in a changing business environment. Over the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ telephony platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best positioned solution for a $25 Billion market, where customers demand a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer care platform.
National Account Executives are key to LiveVox’s success. They are primarily responsible for the health of LiveVox’s client relationships and for achieving their individual quotas. They are accountable for the retention of clients and for the profitable growth of revenue from their assigned clients. They anticipate client needs, maintain, nurture, and grow profitable relationships with our clients, educate them on our new product capabilities when they are released and support their needs. They work with our clients to enable them to use the LiveVox features to their maximum capability and sell additional value-added professional services or Advanced Technical Group (ATG) services to resolve special client requirements. They work with Finance to quantify the total cost of ownership or return on investment value that LiveVox provides to the client and ensure that the client understands that value.
National Account Executives are assigned accounts as determined in the sole discretion of sales management and approved in writing by the Executive Vice President of Sales.
The National Account Executive role includes but is not limited to the responsibilities set forth in the Table below.
National Account Executive Responsibilities
Relevant metrics / activities
Retain and grow accounts
- Retain accounts, expand revenue, minimize shrink and loss all to achieve revenue goals
Develop relationship with and ensure satisfaction of assigned accounts
- Provide relationship self-assessment quarterly
- Obtain account satisfaction / Net Promoter Score (NPS) at least annually from client
- Obtain client endorsements, references, and testimonials Deliver advice on key topics (e.g. compliance, risk)
- Work with Finance to provide TCO/ROI analysis to ensure the clients understand the LiveVox value proposition(s)
- Develop account plan for expansion
- Prepare case studies
Ensure accounts are using most effective LiveVox solutions for their needs
- Apply value measurement tools and discipline and communicate regularly to the client
- Diagnose effective use of services
- Identify account needs, sell consulting services, and upsell additional seats / minutes / use case
- Identify gaps in product offering and relay opportunity to
- Product Management
Provide visibility into expected revenues and accurately forecast (based on 50% probability of over/under achievement) Company sales
- Re-forecast revenues from accounts as required
- Identify high-risk, as risk becomes known, and high opportunity accounts as required
Experience and Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of three to five years in sales. Telephony and/or Automated Dialer experience is preferred.
- 2+ years of inbound/outbound call center experience
- Sales skills including demonstration of solution, presentation of ROI, overcoming common objections and the ability to interact with C-level executives is critical. BS/BA and additional studies in business and/or marketing are beneficial.
- Business development experience in the telecommunications and enterprise applications industry is desired.
- Travel required.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.