LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center and customer care solutions, managing more than 12 billion interactions annually. With 15+ years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies and enable our clients to excel in changing business environments. In the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ telephony platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution suite, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best positioned solution for the $25 Billion midmarket and enterprise market, where customers are demanding a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer care platform. We have over 450 employees globally and are rapidly growing in every department. Headquartered in San Francisco, our teams are located across the US, India, and Colombia. Come join our growing team! To learn more, visit LiveVox.com/Careers.
The Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Pricing & Analytics and support the Sale organization by maintaining the Company’s Price Book and providing total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI) analysis vs. competitors. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead change in a fast-growing organization, project manage critical company initiatives, capture and synthesize large amounts of data into comprehensive financial models and make actionable recommendations. This is a strategic role requiring the ability to network, collaborate, and influence business partners across all areas of the company, notably Product Management, Operations, Finance, Sales, and Engineering.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Sales and Product Management organizations.
- Help strengthen sales effectiveness, compliance with pricing policies, and operations to improve sales velocity, deal desk scalability and pricing optimization.
- Perform competitor research and build total cost of ownership and return on investment models to highlight Company advantages.
- Leverage business data and collaborate with Product Managers and Finance in order to drive pricing improvements and new pricing model initiatives.
- Define pricing requirements and provide input for operational execution.
- Assist Sales in contract renewal negotiations by modeling the revenue impact of new pricing terms.
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations and Product Management teams
- Support Sales by maintaining the product catalog, answering pricing questions and resolving day-to-day issues.
- Coordinate Pricing Committee meetings and track pricing updates and approvals.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Responsible for planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives related to pricing governance.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent work experience; Masters in a relevant field preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Zuora QTC solution a plus.
- 3+ years experience in pricing operations or revenue management as a project manager or business/operations analyst.
- Expertise in understanding technical details and designing solutions to meet business needs.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and evaluate business constraints to ensure pricing strategies are operationally executable and risks are managed.
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS pricing and business models.
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices to support business teams.
- Strong data analysis skills and advanced skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally across the organization.
- Demonstrable research, analytical and problem-solving skills
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.