SW QA Engineer
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center and customer care solutions, managing more than 12 billion interactions annually. With 17+ years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies and enable our clients to excel in changing business environments. In the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ telephony platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution suite, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best-positioned solution for the $25 Billion midmarket and enterprise market, where customers are demanding a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer care platform. We have over 450 employees globally and are rapidly growing in every department. Headquartered in San Francisco, our teams are located across the US, India, and Colombia. Come join our growing team! To learn more, visit LiveVox.com/Careers.
We are currently looking for Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team in Bangalore. The ideal candidate will have at least 4-6 years of experience in real-world enterprise Product Testing and in-depth understanding of QA best practices, techniques and tools. In this position, you will be working closely with Engineering and the Project Management team, who are responsible for delivering a high-quality system to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Automate the manual/repetitive process through automation as applicable.
- Perform manual system and integration testing.
- Experience in infrastructure environment.
- Synchronize with multiple teams to build new automation scripts.
- Automate develop monitoring solutions to complex applications problems.
- Collaborate communicate with other project teams and support groups to coordinate cross-project initiatives to improve the quality quicker resolutions.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in Software Testing
- Effective communication in English is essential
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Passionate, creative, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Manual Testing Process and Practices in SDLC life cycle
- Java Language Related
- Core Java
- Unit Testing Frame Works Like: Junit ,TestNG
- Scripting Knowledge:
- Groovy / Shell Scripting
- API and Load Test Tools
- Open Source SOAPUI/Commercial READY API
- Working Knowledge
- Knowledge About Continuous Integration
- Open Source API Automation Frameworks like: REST Assured
- Version Control systems Like: SVN/CVS/MS Source Safe
- Exposure on:
- RESTful API fundamentals and Test Strategies
- GUI Automation Framework Development and Maintenance
Nice To Have:
- UI Automation Tools:
- Sahi Pro / Selenium Web Driver
- CI/Build Automation Tools:
- Maven / Ant / Jenkins
- Security Testing Tools:
- basic understanding in Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) standards
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We believe strongly in the value of diverse perspectives and work hard to foster a culture that’s open and inclusive. If you have a special need or require accommodations, please let us know. We're always looking for smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests, and experiences to join our team.