Outside Lead Generation Representative
At LiveVox, we strive to find passionate, ethical and creative individuals who want to be part of a team. We look for players that willingly share their expertise with others, are a source of energy, and put the needs of the team above their own. They must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative. They must be constantly looking to improve, extend and push the limits of growth; while seeking and respecting input from others.
As a member of the Outside Lead Generation Team, you will be responsible for initiating telephone contact with prospects to generate discovery and demo conversations for our Tier 2 Lead Generation Specialists. You will be the front line and the face of LiveVox to our prospects and the public at large. As such, an upbeat, positive, and professional image is expected, always.
Success in this role may lead to career opportunities in other areas of the marketing, sales, or other departments within the company.
- High volume outbound cold-calling contacts and companies from a variety of sources. Utilize sales tools provided.
- Review leads ensuring key data elements are available and accurate for Marketing and the Lead Generation Team.
- Update CRM to include additional qualifying information to assist with Marketing and Lead Generation efforts based on contacts with prospects.
- Continuously log activities and intelligence into Salesforce.com to enhance the Marketing and Sales process.
- Proactively provide focused feedback on every aspect of the business including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- Proven success in a B2B outside lead generation or telephone prospecting setting preferred.
- Familiarity with common office software and CRM – Salesforce.com a plus.
- Proven track record of achieving corporate quotas and goals
- Demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
- Highly team-oriented – must be able to accept and contribute innovative ideas
- Excellent time management with ability to multi-task, prioritize, etc.
- Must be flexible to change and quickly adapt to new process and procedures
- Above average degrees of independence, initiative, personal accountability and self-motivation are critical.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this job.