Customer Care Representative
This is a great opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team. The Customer Care Representative works collaboratively with the Technical Support and Client Services Teams. He/she will be responsible for effectively working through customer and internal support inquiries/issues via phone or e-mail. The position features a two-year training program with options to transfer to Project Coordination, Account Management, and Technical Support. Post-training, employees will have the skill set required to be a valuable member of virtually any division of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and respond to a high volume of user email and help requests in a professional, friendly and accurate manner
- Reply to emails/phone calls from customers who are seeking support during your designated shift
- Work with Account Executives and Customers to bring business requests into standard product line offerings
- Learn LiveVox’s technology, policy & procedures, and tools to effectively provide quality technical support and customer service to LiveVox customers
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and consistently keep commitments to customers
- Research, troubleshoot/debug to determine root cause
- Escalate as necessary to the Customer Care Manager/Team Lead
- Participate in department training and team meetings
- Clearly document the communication and steps taken
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- Excellent written and spoken English is required
inthis position is expected to be a self-starter, is resourceful and possess a strong customer service attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong Communication Skills (Phone and Email)
- Proactive, driven individual with a strong work ethic
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong Excel Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to address and resolve time sensitive issues and meet work deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work under dynamic conditions and constraints
NICE TO HAVE:
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Call Center Experience in a technical environment is a plus
- Technical background with experience in SQL is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working with Us:
We like to have fun, but at the same time we’re serious about providing contact centers with amazing cloud technology. We have strong and growing revenue and have won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with
- Offer a competitive monthly compensation
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remotely occasionally
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants, and transportation.
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We believe strongly in the value of diverse perspectives and work hard to foster a culture that’s open and inclusive. If you have a special need or require accommodations, please let us know. We're always looking for smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests, and experiences to join our team.