National Account Manager
The National Account Manager (NAM) serves as the client development business contact for their assigned clients. The NAM is responsible for the development and expansion of their customer relationships, with a focus on both Service Delivery and maintaining Revenue with moderate revenue growth expectations. NAM’s manage their assigned inventory of clients to assess, analyze and address customer business and service needs. The NAM is expected to consistently provide strong customer service to their accounts. The NAM will build relationships with their clients to drive customer loyalty, encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This position will manage existing client relationships that are expected to generate pre-established aggregate annual sales. The NAM will manage 5-15 Accounts and a book of Business in the range of 5-10 Million annually.
- Responsible for client communications and project tracking on client deliverables and revenue.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Handles client issues in an efficient manner, escalating as needed, including ensuring that service delivery expectations are met, billing escalations are remediated and many others.
- Pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business streams from existing client base.
- Communicates the client's goals and interests to the team and sets proper client expectations ensuring an overall great customer experience.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service in order to effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Provides regular input to direct leader and other executives on account activity, including status and Activity Reports on a weekly basis to expose new opportunities and drive revenue.
- 4-6 or more years of experience in supporting customers and being held accountable for a revenue number.
- Preferable 1 or more years of experience within LiveVox, either internally or externally.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.