Senior Project Manager
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center and customer care solutions, managing more than 12 billion interactions annually. With 15+ years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies and enable our clients to excel in changing business environments. In the last several years, we expanded our best in class ‘4-clouds’ telephony platform into a comprehensive, omni-channel solution suite, including Workforce Optimization (WFO) and CRM. LiveVox is now the best positioned solution for the $25 Billion midmarket and enterprise market, where customers are demanding a fully integrated, cloud-based, omni-channel customer care platform. We have over 450 employees globally and are rapidly growing in every department. Headquartered in San Francisco, our teams are located across the US, India, and Colombia. Come join our growing team! To learn more, visit LiveVox.com/Careers.
We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager, this is a senior level position within the LiveVox organization and is designed to be a client facing role and is experienced.
The Project Management team is an extension of the Business Operations Department but works with all areas of the LiveVox organization. The main objective of the Sr. Project Manager is to work closely with clients to kick off their implementation project, gather and document project requirements, and subsequently work closely with the assigned LiveVox resources from various cross-functional teams to execute the approved project configuration.
Finally, the Sr. Project Manager will work with internal and external resources to provide project deliverables as well as coordinate client training, User Acceptance Testing, and go-live support. Throughout all these efforts, Sr. Project Manager’s will be expected to guide, support, and enforce adherence to organizational processes and procedures (Ex: Change Control Process, Project Management Process, Escalation Process, etc.)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES: Once a project has been assigned to a Sr. Project Manager by the Director of Implementation Services, Sr. Manager of PMO, or Project Management Supervisor, they will become responsible for the following tasks to manage the project:
- Become a single point of contact both internally and externally for the assigned project and assess the work requested to determine the appropriate LiveVox resources to engage to complete the work.
- Manage and lead recurring scoping meetings with the client and internal teams to capture and finalize project requirements to ultimately deliver a customized solution to meet the client’s business objectives.
- Work with other LiveVox Departments and Teams such as Client Fulfillment, Quality Assurance, Training, Project Coordination, Product Specialist, VoIP Implementation, Operations Consulting, and Technical Consulting Team to complete various tasks within the project to deliver clients a holistic solution.
- Work with Client Fulfillment/Setup, QA, VoIP Implementation, and Technical Consulting resources to establish estimated timelines for completion of Project requests (including applicable New Setup Cases, Work Orders, and JIRA issues). Also, monitors the status of the work to ensure timelines are adjusted as needed to set appropriate expectations with the client. Must be able to motivate these teams and resources to accomplish project objectives although they are not under the Business Operations reporting structure and may have different priorities from the objective of the project.
- Develop relationships with senior and executive-level LiveVox and client stakeholders to relay a vision for the project and obtain strategic buy in to drive projects forward.
- Direct and coordinate tasks for the open client project to ensure project progress stays on schedule to meet estimated completion dates. Receives little instruction from management in coordinating the completion of these tasks, and general instructions on new project assignments.
- Ensure all requirements necessary are documented to execute the project requests and ensure all requests have been submitted into Clarizen, Salesforce, and/or JIRA, depending on the request type, with accompanying documentation.
- Ensuring appropriate requirements documents and client sign-off of those documents are attached to Projects, New Setup Cases, and Work Orders.
- Consistently update Clarizen and Salesforce Projects, New Setup Cases, and Work Orders to ensure that the latest and most accurate notes, project dates, and phases are reflected for correct and accurate tracking of the project.
- Coordinate the delivery of the project internally and externally including the completion of client training, User Acceptance Testing, and the provision of appropriate go-live support.
- Adhere to existing escalation procedures to filter their project needs to the appropriate groups within LiveVox (ex: Support Escalation Protocol, Work Order Escalation Protocol, or Product Development Process)
- Uses creativity, knowledge of Project Management best practices, and knowledge of the LiveVox product to resolve a wide range of issues and client business cases to ultimately provide world-class solutions to LiveVox’s clients.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience in a related field
- 6+ years as a project manager on customer solutions or professional services software implementation team
- Deep experience managing and leveraging cross-functional resources within a distributed environment to achieve a common objective, particularly when those cross-functional teams are not under the direct management of Business Operations and have competing priorities
- Leadership experience, with demonstrated success in coaching, training, and developing less experienced team members
- Previous experience meeting with, presenting to and influencing executive management through C-level to accomplish assigned goals and objectives
- Exceptional Team Leadership
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity in cloud software, API/web service integration, and VoIP/networks
- Excellent English Communication is essential, Proficiency and Assertiveness regardless of the audience
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- 3+ years leading, as a manager or formal team leader, software implementation projects for cloud-based applications is preferred
NICE TO HAVE
- PMP or similar project management certification preferred
- Previous experience working with LiveVox solutions
- Knowledge of Clarizen a plus
Why You’ll Love Working With Us:
We like to have fun, but at the same time we’re serious about providing contact centers with amazing cloud technology. We have strong and growing revenue and have won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with
- Offer a competitive monthly compensation
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remote occasionally
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants and transportation
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We believe strongly in the value of diverse perspectives and work hard to foster a culture that’s open and inclusive. If you have a special need or require accommodations, please let us know. We're always looking for smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests, and experiences to join our team.