Senior Staff QA Engineer / Lead
Senior Staff Software Engineer / Team Lead
Based in San Francisco, LiveVox is the company behind one of the most successful cloud application platforms in the US. We are looking for an exceptional Senior Staff Software Engineer and a team player. In this position, you will be part of the Engineering department and you will be working with Development Engineering to support and improve our cloud based business solution.
This is a great opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fun, fast paced, and sometimes stressful environment.
- Lead the Agent connectivity components, applications and infrastructure, in a cloud-architecture, multi-tenant, high-traffic, multi-datacenter platform
- Work together with Product Management and Voice Operations teams to define Business Requirements and plan the product backlog to achieve the organization goals
- Leverage Agile/SCRUM practices combined with PMI to deliver high quality software for LiveVox's customers
- Reporting to VP of Engineering in Technical Projects, Architecture Design and Continuous integration and release management processes. Be actively involved and work collaboratively with your team at all times to introduce new technologies and patterns and assure the code quality of the components
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Computer and Telecommunications Bs or Ms
- 10+ years of experience in Telecommunications Engineering, Development and Operations.
- Hands-on experience in development tools such as Java, Linux and VOIP ecosystems.
- Communications, leadership and project management skills
Why you’ll Love Working Here:
We like to have fun, but at the same time we’re serious about providing contact centers with amazing cloud technology. We have strong and growing revenue and have won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with
- Offer a competitive monthly compensation
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remote occasionally
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants and transportation
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.