SW QA Engineer
LiveVox is the company behind one of the most successful cloud application platforms in the US. We’re looking for a Technical QA Engineer to join our team in Bangalore.
As a Technical SW QA Automation Engineer you are responsible for developing test frameworks and test suites using latest tools and industry best practices: Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Groovy Scripting, Sahi, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
In this position you will be working side by side with the developers in one of the product development teams, testing new features in our frequent product releases. Our product is based on a SaaS platform and you will be testing extensive web services and applications on mobile and desktop browsers. This position offers working in a fun, fast-paced, agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is essential.
- Responsible for testing through the entire lifecycle of a project, including test case development, execution and verification
- Tracking and reporting software defects, along with verifying resolved issues in ticket tracking application
- Assist in on-going process improvement for test case management
- Provide the project team with testing progress and continuous risk assessment during the Testing phase
- Support validation efforts by acquiring evidence during testing phase, as well as generating validation reports at cycle end
- Be an agile member of a combined development and test team, running in short cycles to develop functional and automated software in quick iterations
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa and displays commitment to excellence
- Bachelor in Computer Science, System Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in Software Testing
- Effective communication in English is essential with strong ability to understand technical software concepts
- Hands-on experience with test case management tools, version control tools, and build + deploy tools
- Prior experience testing voice (IVR) web (IWR) and mobile (IMR) platforms is a big plus
- Experience with testing automation is a plus
- Experience with database technologies is a plus
- Proactive, driven individual with strong work ethic
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Sharp attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Why you’ll Love Working Here:
We like to have fun, but at the same time we’re serious about providing contact centers with amazing cloud technology. We have strong and growing revenue and have won a number of awards.
- Have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with
- Offer a competitive monthly compensation
- Take advantage of being "in the cloud" by working remote occasionally
- Are conveniently located close to shopping malls, restaurants and transportation
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team.