Mid Market - Sales Executive (Hunter)
Sales Executive – Mid Market – US/Remote
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing 14+ billion interactions annually. With 15+ years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies. Our risk mitigation and security capabilities help our clients adapt to changing business environments. Supported by over 490 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, Denver and Colombia. To learn more, visit LiveVox.com
The Sales Executive is professional, highly motivated and thrives in a fast paced, dynamic, distributed sales and services organization. They possess excellent communication and time management skills to manage multiple, disparate concurrent sales and services activities. Candidates will need the ability to build effective relationships with customers, partners and internal contacts throughout the company. Incumbents have extensive sales and sales management experience and demonstrated ability to achieve high customer satisfaction within the selling process. The successful candidate must thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- Prospecting and identification of targets in partnership with outbound lead gen group
- Conduct consultative discovery with prospects to define business objectives and next steps
- Articulate LiveVox value proposition through presentations, demonstrations and open discussions with C-level executives
- Overcome objections and position LiveVox solutions to expand market share
- Adhere to price list and discounting policies
- Create product interest through multiple channels to build pipeline in support of quota achievement for both present and subsequent quarters
- Effectively manage pipeline, sales stages and progression from creation to closure
- Close net new logos and revenue in the mid-market space
- Engage LiveVox team members in a wide variety of situations and across the various team member disciplines (Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, Support, etc.)
- Facilitate sales quota achievement through an emphasis on customer results and solution ROI
- Develop materials in-line with the specific sales and/or services opportunity requirements
- Book deals (multi-year whenever possible) while maximizing contracted revenue and profit
- Sell consulting services (effectiveness assessments and operational improvements)
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of SaaS Software sales experience as a hunter
- Multi-channel, SaaS and/or CRM call center experience
- Sales skills including demonstration of solution, presentation of ROI, overcoming common objections and the ability to interact with C-level executives is critical. BS/BA and additional studies in business and/or marketing are beneficial.
- Sales methodology desired but not required. i.e. Solution Selling; Strategic Selling; Sandler Sales etc.
- Business development experience in the telecommunications and enterprise applications industry is desired.
- Occasional travel required.
- Candidates with recent, relevant and related Direct Sales experience (vs channels sales)
- Proven quota attainment and/or over achievement consistently, year over year
LiveVox is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. We're always looking to bring smart, talented people with diverse backgrounds, interests and experiences to join our team. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.