Regional Child Care Teacher
Join Little Sprouts’ Regional ECE Teaching Team Today!
As a teacher you understand the impact you have on children’s lives. Members of our Regional ECE Teaching Team (RETT) get to impact the lives of children at multiple schools. RETT teachers have the opportunity to visit multiple schools within a confined geography, and will be exposed to different teaching teams and leadership styles. This will support your own leadership development and teaching skills.
- Implementing daily curriculum plans and supporting Little Sprouts’ innovative new practices
- Encouraging empathy in children through warm hugs, smiles, and appropriate touches
- Fostering problem-solving and self-help skills in children
- Providing reminders and choices to promote positive self-esteem development
- Must be EEC Teacher Certified in all ages, I/Todd & Preschool
- Must have full BRC clearance in MA and be NH fingerprinted
- Must have own car so traveling from school to school will not be an issue
- Given the changeable and unpredictable nature of the coverage needs week-to-week, and even day-to-day, a high level of flexibility in schedule and a willingness to travel in inclement weather is needed
- Flexible in working with different ages at all times
- Be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day
- Capable of lifting up to 30 pounds
- Sit on the floor and scrunch down to meet any child’s needs
- Perform all activities with the children, including running, jumping etc
Compensation package will include all full time employee benefits plus mileage.
Infant Teachers, Toddler Teachers, Preschool Teachers and Child Care Teachers can apply within!
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply at careers.littlesprouts.com.
We will see you soon in the classroom!