EDUCATION COORDINATOR - Early Education & Child Care
Become a Little Sprouts leader as an Education Coach Today!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are inspired by passionate, motivated individuals that share our enthusiasm for early education and child care of the highest quality. If you are a self-starter that can create meaningful relationships with co-workers and families, exciting growth opportunities await you at Little Sprouts. Must be collaborative, confident and compassionate. EXCELLENT wages and benefits, and paid training! We value team members that embrace positive energy to make extraordinary differences in the lives of children and families.
There is something genuinely special about the culture at Little Sprouts. With a heartfelt respect for others and a deep passion for the children we serve, Little Sprouts schools foster a unique atmosphere of optimism, fun and love. Bright, spacious classrooms and hallways streaming happy tunes promote a joyful environment primed for learning and laughter. At Little Sprouts, our educators are trained to nurture children’s curiosity, creativity and ingenuity. Through a combination of play and guided activities, our Budding Scholars™ curriculum establishes the foundation for lifelong learning and discovery.
EDUCATION COACH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire, guide, and support a team of educators and a community of families; including staff morale building, staff connections and school events.
- Master the Budding Scholars™ approach to learning and age-appropriate curricula to develop children across four key domains: Citizen, Scholar, Mind, and Body.
- Demonstrate proficiency in educator requirements and standards across all age groups.
- Model ideal behaviors and coach educators to classroom excellence to uphold the integrity of the curriculum.
- Mentor and train new teachers with resources such as onboarding plans and fellow team members.
- Effectively develop and evaluate learning guidance tools for staff and classrooms, including GREATER coaching plans, progress monitoring, ITERS/ECERS, Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQs) and Kaymbu, portfolio assessments.
- Proactively pursue the professional development of staff members and self.
- Demonstrate mastery of the regulatory environment, including compliance and licensing changes.
- Assist Executive Director in management of center operations, including staffing, administration, etc.
- Occasionally conduct tours and support new enrollment.
- Perform administrative duties including required documentation, filing, emails, phone calls, and organizational tasks.
- Uphold the vision, professionalism and philosophies of Little Sprouts Early Education & Child Care.
- Staff schedules?
- Break coverage in ratio and classroom coverage in ratio (requirements differ for each school)
- Second in command of school, oversee school when ED is not there
- Must be Lead Teacher Qualified by the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) in both Infant/Toddler and Preschool.
- Preferred experience leading Infant, Toddler and Preschool classrooms.
- Must be Director I Qualified by the Department of Early Education and Care or currently in process of obtaining within 6 months and working towards DII.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree or be actively working towards it.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day, capable of lifting up to 30 pounds, able to sit on the floor and crouch down, and perform all activities with the children including running, jumping, etc.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule.
- Must have regular reliable daily attendance
- Must be able to attend offsite monthly Education coach meetings.
- Actively exhibit a passion for early education and an enthusiasm for learning!
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Respond to changing work environments by demonstrating flexibility with schedules, teamwork, and families.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Performance and tenure bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement and educational stipends.
- Paid professional development and training.
- Career advancement
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply at www.littlesprouts.com/careers. We will see you soon in the school!
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.