Sales Technology Senior PM, Sales Productivity Operations
Sales Technology Senior PM, Sales Productivity Operations
Everyday millions of people use LinkedIn to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. We transform lives through innovative products and technology, and our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Technology Senior PM to join LinkedIn’s Sales Productivity team and help us design and build the next generation of sales technology.
At LinkedIn, our Sales Productivity Operations (SP Ops) team's mission is to drive global sales performance by scaling sales technology, analytics and processes. We work together to help reps sell easier, and smarter, at scale by delivering solutions that help to unlock their full potential.
As a Sales Technology Sr. PM you own sales technology that is used by more than 6000 users. You represent the voice of the business as you partner with our Engineering & cross functional teams to re-imagine processes, transform products and build simple, rep-centric solutions that improve LinkedIn’s sales productivity.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and the launch of innovative products that drive sales efficiency
- Create buy-in for the product & establish a shared vision with leaders across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and analysis into product requirements to empower sales teams and Improve sales productivity
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Work with readiness and launch teams to develop detailed launch plans to support the internal and external roll out of new solutions and features
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in product management, management consulting, business operations, and/or other technology strategy roles
- 3+ years of experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy or 3+ years of sales technology experience
- 2+ years' experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, enterprise and/or internal tools
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills. Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- User-experience geek who enjoys working with new tools and can be a self-motivated learner
- Strong technical proficiency to successfully partner with and lead engineering in the build out of our products
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders
- Exceptional social skills and the proven ability to communicate effectively; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- High-energy, great teammate who likes to have fun
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view
- Proficiency translating ambiguous challenges into concrete solutions
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that demands excellence
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.