Senior HR Process Excellence Analyst
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Global Talent Organization (GTO) is building a Process Excellence team to map, maintain, identify and implement process improvements to help deliver seamless and simplified services to our employees, shared services organization, and HR stakeholders.
As the Process Excellence Analyst you will work with other team members to support multiple complex, high-visibility process excellence/improvement initiatives that span multiple regions and processes.
- Report to the Director, International Talent Services Analysts
- Responsible for the development of process maps to support process improvement initiatives
- Provide insights to basic improvement methodology and tools
- Documenting HR process steps and requirements for new ways of working
- Assist in assessing processes to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency, and/or improve the ability to deliver desired services
- Assist in analysis of operational excellence metrics by identifying, collecting, and synthesizing key measures and performance metric targets
- Provide hands-on team facilitation, training, and process improvement subject matter expertise to business partners
- Partner with PMO office to drive initiatives
- 3 + years’ experience in a HR Operations role in a Global Organization
- 3 + years’ experience in a process improvement role
- 3 + years’ experience with business process improvement methodologies
- 2 + years’ experience using process mapping tools (i.e. Visio or Lucidchart)
- High level understanding of HR Operations processes
- Previous operational experience in HR Operations highly preferred
- Familiar with ‘Lean' process/thinking (lean qualification is nice to have but not essential)
- Experience in supporting large end-to-end cross-functional process excellence/improvement initiatives
- Experience gathering requirements and documenting BRD
- Experience with coordinating UAT and training users on a new or enhanced system or process
- Experience working in Technology/High Tech companies similar to LinkedIn
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of initiatives and strategies
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; detail-oriented and able to work independently and multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Experience in identifying HR Service Delivery optimization opportunities
- Demonstration of successful interactions with cross-functional business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.