Project Manager, Tech Recruiting Events (Contract)
The Events Project Manager position is for those who are interested in pursuing a career in project management and passionate about creating innovative experiences that set LinkedIn apart from other companies within the tech industry.
We are looking for a Project Manager to support the Tech Recruiting Events team for LinkedIn’s Talent Acquisition Organization; this team aims to design strategic experiences to attract and engage top talent.
- Design, build, and execute strategic and innovative LinkedIn Talent Acquisition events for the Engineering & Product Recruiting teams.
- Lead workstreams for global, small to mid-size events (logistics, communications/PR, branding, volunteers & speakers, recruiting, vendors, etc.)
- Exhibit strong time management & project management skills by managing the following effectively: project timelines, deliverables, budget, team accountability, issue and risk management, status updates amongst partners and key stakeholders, and event objectives
- Facilitate project team meetings with a strong leadership presence
- Partner with recruiting leads and business partners to develop engagement strategies that yield strong ROI
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams to drive efficiencies and scale
- Assist with various strategic initiatives within Talent Acquisition
- Travel to events for day-of execution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of event project management experience or relevant project management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of full project planning cycle (Definition, Planning, Execution, Measurement, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong leadership presence when interacting with senior leaders and executives
- Ability to balance multiple projects and conflicting timelines while managing priorities and time efficiently
- Ability to problem solve with an innovative mindset and a data-driven approach
- Ability to work efficiently and resourcefully in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience planning and executing Talent Acquisition events
- Experience using Microsoft Office Programs, Outlook, SplashThat event registration, Smartsheets, Basecamp, or other project management tools
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.