Sales Performance Consultant - Sales Readiness (Contract)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Readiness Professional to join our team in creating high-impact sales readiness learning solutions for our Global Sales Organization (GSO). You will partner and build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts in our cross-functional teams to deliver these high-impact sales readiness initiatives. In addition you will be expected to perform some programme management activities associated with such learning initiatives, managing stakeholder communications and continuous measurement and assessment.
Candidates should note that this role will be offered as an 9-11 month contract
● Conduct business needs analysis with client organization to inform key initiatives
● Lead end-to-end development of performance initiatives that enhance knowledge, improve skills, elevate engagement, and establish new abilities that lead to lasting positive behavioural change.
● Partner with the business to prioritize annual initiatives to achieve stated/agreed impact
● Partner with Instructional Design teams as a SME for the business on the creation of high-impact solutions where education is a key solution component
● Effectively consult stakeholders (director, mgr/sr. mgr level) communicating in clear, concise, persuasive manner on proposed solution, tied back to business needs.
● Set, measure and report on business impact of key performance initiatives
● Act as a collaborative thought partner for the business
● Demonstrate and enhance expertise in specific areas of behaviour, process, motivation, learning & coaching
● Establish deep understanding of targeted customer segment
● Proactively share leading practices across team
● Partner effectively with internal and external teams develop business solutions
● Identify creative ways to scale across regions and the globe
● Proactively look for opportunities to partner across teams to build more effective solutions for the business that drive scale
● Apply learnings from projects and proactively share across teams globally
● Deliver projects within budget and time constraints
● Design and deliver solutions that drive measurable performance improvement and business impact, are efficient and scalable and meet customer satisfaction goals
● Establish success metrics, collect and synthesize evaluation data against key metrics, and communicate results proactively with the business and across teams
● Receive excellent stakeholder feedback
● 5+ years of Performance Consulting or Learning and Facilitation experience within a similar role
● Experience in delivering high impact Sales Enablement projects, coaching and senior stakeholder management
● Previous sales change and project management experience
● BA degree in Training, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Organisational Behaviour of benefit
● Experience building learning and development programs for enterprise sales professionals
● Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
● Knowledge of content capturing programs and applications that make developing training more efficient
● Familiarity with LMS and content management systems such as MindTickle
● Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
● Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through stakeholder discussions
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.