Delivery Manager, Intelligent Data, Analytics & Automation
Delivery Manager, Intelligent Data, Analytics & Automation
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn’s Business Application organization is building a new Business Intelligence (BI) and Intelligent Automation (IA) capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations. As part of this new initiative, the team is serving as the core hub of knowledge on Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation solutions, and successfully executing and managing Intelligent transformations. We are looking for a talented and driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our data-centric culture. The Delivery Manager is responsible for developing and managing the delivery mode (Intake process, Compliance, Release management included) for the Data, Analytics and Automation team. Top candidates will have excellent customer service, an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent problem-solving, strong project management skills, and strong design thinking capabilities in delivering Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation solutions. The candidate will be required to partner with IA and BI architects, Transformation teams, Data Analytics team, Infra & House Security (HSEC) teams, and Dev Ops teams.
- Partner with internal business stakeholders and the BI and IA team to develop a high-quality Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation delivery, communication and customer engagement model.
- Ensure ITGC, HSEC, SoX compliance.
- Work closely with Managed services vendors on successful release management.
- Collaborate with architects, transformation team and delivers success intake process.
- Establish delivery and communication strategy milestones, ownership and drives successful execution
- Proactive monitoring of delivery activities, including active stakeholder management, and assuring collective delivery excellence
- Document, monitor and report on delivery metrics
- Ensure excellent quality of deliverables and high customer satisfaction
- Provide rapid response, manage and drive production and delivery issues and risks to resolution and implement preventative action
- Assist with providing monthly delivery updates and communication
- Collaborate with the BI and IA team to develop, document and implement policies, processes and procedures for current and future state delivery and communication
- Other duties as assigned related to Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Engineering / Data Sciences, Business Administration or related fields
- 8+ years of experience in managing and delivering business or IT projects
- 8+ years of relevant work experience (Finance, Sales systems and applications, Intelligent Automation and Data analytics)
- Experience in the full lifecycle of Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation solutions.
- Practical and proven experience with technologies and frameworks in the area of artificial intelligence, machine learning or cognitive automation
- Master’s Degrees in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields
- 10+ years of experience of managing and delivering large complex business or IT projects
- Prior automation experience preferred (VBA, Macros, SQL, etc.).
- Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas: NLP, machine learning, neural networks, knowledge graph, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma and/or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath) and Business Analytic tools (Power BI, etc.)
- Possess knowledge of internal support systems (e.g., Workday, SFDC, Oracle)
- Learning from experience to improve performance
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence
- Experience working with large multi-disciplinary teams to deliver business outcomes
- Successful experience working independently
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential solutions
- Experience in Intelligent Data, Analytics and Automation and other Emerging Automation technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication in a customer facing environment and identify business needs
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.