Inside Account Manager
Inside Account Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Inside Account Manager to join our team in contributing to successful client relationships with corporate clients. You will be responsible for making sure that clients renew their contracts with LinkedIn’s talent and learning products and services. You will focus on a portfolio of client accounts to ensure there is engagement in products through discovery, training and ultimately guaranteeing the investment made in LinkedIn’s solutions best meet the clients’ needs.
- Execute small account contract renewals that maximize contract value while protecting and enhancing the customer relationship
- Own, drive and manage the renewal process for a high volume of customers
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management capabilities to drive renewal to on-time closure
- Provide executive management with complete visibility to renewals and solicit executive involvement as required
- Communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Accurately maintain a quarterly forecast of renewals in your territory
- 1+ years of experience in sales or account management with a focus on negotiating contracts
- 1+ years of experience managing phone transactions
- Experience with recruiting/HR software, SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding of the talent acquisition/staffing agency industry
- Solid negotiation skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the senior level
- Excellent communication and project, time and customer management skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close Enterprise businesses in an evangelistic sales environment
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.