Creative Director EMEA (London)
Job Title: Creative Director, EMEA
Please make sure to apply with (or access to) your portfolio
LinkedIn is much more than a place to post your resume. We want to connect the world’s professionals, help people get jobs, and create more economic opportunity for everyone. Here’s your chance to be part of that.
After building a successful internal agency in the US, the LinkedIn Creative Studio is looking for our first creative leader in Europe.
So, what kind of person are we looking for? Well, for starters, you’re both a conceptual and a strategic thinker. That means guiding the creation of brilliant ideas, but also understanding that what makes them truly brilliant is that they solve real business problems.
What makes this position unique is the working model for solving those problems. You’ll be part of the Creative Studio, but you’ll sit with the marketing team in London. To be even more specific, you’ll be the only member of the Creative Studio who sits in London. That means you’ll be fully integrated in the local marketing team – partnering with them, learning their challenges, and working together to produce creative that not only aligns to our global brand, but also resonates in local markets.
Oh, and you’ll not only be the first member of the Studio in London, you’ll be our first international hire, and will have the opportunity to shape our international team as it develops across Europe and the world. Once you’ve worked out a great model with the UK team, you’ll get to scale it so that we have a network of trusted creative leaders in other markets too. You’ll start with our core markets of France and Germany, and then keep building across the continent.
- 8+ years copywriting or art direction experience at an advertising agency or in-house advertising/marketing group
- 4+ years management experience working in an advertising agency or in-house advertising/marketing group
- Experience with all forms of marketing communications, including video, print, out of home, radio and digital
- Experience that shows you are connected throughout the European creative/advertising community
- Experience managing agencies
- Strong client management skills
- Knowledge of brand strategy and production
- Ability to lead multiple projects from concept to completion
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of the crafts of writing and design
LinkedIn is an equal opportunities employer and deeply committed to ensuring that applicants and employees can be who they are, without the fear of bias, discrimination or inequality and that everyone has equal opportunity – regardless of their race, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.