Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Sr. Software Engineer-Machine Learning
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The AI team at LinkedIn China works closely with LinkedIn global AI team, we leverage the most cutting-edge machine learning technology to polish the core features, including: search, job recommendation, people recommendation, content ranking etc. All these products are empowered by standardized LinkedIn data. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer for China data standardization, e.g., maps member input title string to a LinkedIn title entity. This position is full-time and based in our Beijing Office.
- Analyze China data standardization gaps and identify improvement opportunities.
- Based on opportunity analysis, propose, architect and implement end-to-end solutions.
- Collaborate with global teams, leverage global tech stack and make localized improvement.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of work experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in data standardization projects.
- Strong background in data analysis.
- Experience in implementing machine learning systems at scale in Java, Scala or similar.
- Experience in data processing and storage frameworks like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: NLP, NER, classification, recommendation systems, ranking systems or similar.
- Fluency in both oral and written English
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.